FES Grief Relief Flourish Spray 1 fl.oz.
Solace and Insight in times of sorrow and searching
- To assist in re-building the soul’s foundations due to the death of a beloved one – whether human or animal
- To help in the dissolution of any meaningful relationship, such as divorce or dislocation
- During any natural disaster punctuated by death, destruction and loss, both for relief workers and for victims
- During times of personal loss or set-back when the soul feels empty and is searching for new direction or meaning
The Grief Relief formula features:
- Bleeding Heart – For strengthening the heart forces especially at times of broken-heartedness and dissolution of relationships
- Pink Yarrow – Helping feelings to find containment and centering during times of crisis and emotional diffusion
- California Wild Rose – To provide encouragement and strength for the heart during times of hardship; to help in working through the thorns of life toward transcendent love forces
- Love-Lies-Bleeding – Ability to accept suffering and sorrow, and to understand its larger spiritual meaning and life purpose
- Borage – To relieve the weight of deep grief in the heart; to help uplift during times of depression and emotional heaviness
- Forget-Me-Not – To build alignment with the soul presence of those who are no longer with us in the physical dimension; ability for the soul to realize that death and departure are not the end of a spiritual relationship
- Explorer’s Gentian – To help with crisis, loss and set-back; when the soul must learn to take another turn or make another choice in life purpose and path
- Essential Oils: Melissa, Myrrh
My cat had been diagnosed with a urinary blockage and given just a short time to live. I resigned myself to the fact that he would die. He was the very best cat ever, with all the best ‘cat qualities’ imaginable. I was curled up on my bed in a fetal position, all depressed and crying, and already grieving over him, while he was lying at the foot of the bed. I saw the Grief Relief nearby and took a couple of sprays. Instantaneously, I felt different – I was still sad – but I moved over to him and started petting him, giving him love and attention, and telling him that he would be okay. I didn’t put him through all the agony of the extensive medical procedures that were recommended for him, and he seems to be doing just fine now!