Black Cumin Seed Oil Organic 4 fl.oz.
- This Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil is cold pressed from the organic seed of Nigella sativa, thus retaining all of its valuable nutrients.
- This remarkable "black seed"?? has a very rich traditional history over the centuries because of its antiviral, antibacterial, and anti inflammatory properties.
- The seed contains over 100 compounds, including many vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids.
- It has a spicy, pungent, nutty flavor and aroma, and is commonly used in ethnic foods, herbal teas, candies, and liquors.
- Black Cumin Oil is also widely used in the skin care industry as an ingredient in skin care creams because of its nutritive properties for a variety of skin conditions.
Directions: Store in a cool, dry place, and avoid direct sunlight and heat.
Ingredients: Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella sativa)