Herbal Armor Spray
Keep your pal free of pests wherever your adventures take you with the All Terrain Herbal Armor Natural Insect Repellent Dog & Cat Spray. It’s made without DEET and has some of the highest concentrations of insect-repelling natural oils—including citronella, peppermint, cedar, lemongrass and geranium—to protect your furry one from mosquitoes and other biting insects. Use it indoors or on the trails by just spraying on your pal, avoiding his eyes and mouth, or even on gear such as leashes, harnesses and collars and you’re ready to go. There’s no toxins or synthetic chemicals, and the easy pump spray and on-the-go friendly size is perfect for taking along everywhere. Plus, it’s proven effective by expert wilderness explorers!Key Benefits
- Pump-spray formula repels mosquitoes and other biting insects with natural blend of essential oils and no DEET.
- Contains citronella, peppermint, cedar, lemongrass and geranium oils that are proven effective to keep pests off pets.
- Easy to use by applying on your pal or your pal’s gear, and works indoors or outdoors for both cats and dogs.
- Cruelty-free formula is safe to use anytime you need it since it’s made with no synthetic chemicals or toxins.
- Water and sweat-resistant and it was awarded Best Gear by National Geographic Adventure.
Keep out of reach of children. May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact in or around eyes or mouth. It may cause skin irritation in rare cases. If skin irritation occurs discontinue use and wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical help.
Active Ingredients: Oil of Soybean: 11.5%, Oil of Citronella: 10.0%, Oil of Peppermint: 2.0%, Oil of Cedar: 1.50%, Oil of Lemongrass: 1.00%, Oil of Geranium: 0.05%.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
Adults applying to pets: shake well. Apply liberally and evenly to exposed areas avoiding contact with eyes and mouth. Apply every 2 to 3 hours as needed. For application to face, apply to hands and wipe on face avoiding contact with eyes and mouth. Herbal Armor may also be applied to fabric.
Do not reuse empty container. Recycle or wrap container and put in trash.