What Makes Veriditas Hydrosols Different
- Veriditas micro-filters and UV filters their hydrosols for optimum shelf life.
- They keep a much longer shelf life (up to 5 years!) in the refrigerator, but only need to be stored out of sunlight and heat.
- The labels suggest to store in a cool, dark places
LIST OF HYDROSOLS: FrankincenseHydrosol Boswelia carteri ? Sanaag Region, Somaliland Rose Geranium Hydrosol Pelargonium graveolens?Provence, France Helichrysum Hydrosol Helichrysumitalicum?Corsica, France Lavender Hydrosol Lavendula angustifolia?Provence, France Melissa HydrosolMelissa officinalis?Provence, France Orange Blossom Hydrosol Citrus aurantium?Casablanca, Morocco Rose Otto Hydrosol - BEST SELLER! Rosa damascena?Bulgaria Sandalwood Hydrosol Santalum spicatum?Perth, Western Australia Wild Sage Hydrosol Salvia officinalis?Provence, France Ylang Ylang Hydrosol Cananga odorata?Madagascar About Veriditas By Pranar??m
- They offer hydrosols so pure that they can be taken internally.
- Their labels inform the user on how to check for bacterial blooms (cloudiness indicating spoilage).
- They provide city and country of origin.
All Content Copyright 2005 - 2016 Veriditas By Pranarom, LLC. The FDA has not evaluated the statements or claims on this website. No claims are made as to any medicinal value of this oil or any products from Veriditas Botanicals. The information presented here is for educational purposes of traditional uses and is not inteded to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You are responsible for understanding the safe application of these products. If you have any questions, please call or email us for further information.
- Veriditas hydrosols are distilled in stainless steel stills and processed through certified organic methods in Europe ? BIO, SIMPLE and ECOCERT.
- True hydrosols are not essential oils added to water; they are the bi-product of essential oil distillation.
- Also known as floral waters, hydrolates, flower waters or distillates, hydrosols contain all of the water-soluble elements of a plant and are very effective for skin care, as well as extremely safe.
- As they are a milder extract, hydrosols are suitable for all manner of applications where essential oils would be too strong.
- In most hydrosols there is less than 5% naturally occurring essential oil.