Ōlena Oil 1 fl.oz.
Apply a ¼ dropper of the 'Ōlena Oil into your palms and warm up before gently pressing into skin. This will leave your skin feeling hydrated, plump and give your our signature Honua glow.
The Honua Skincare Ritual
- Step 1: Squirt 1-2 pumps of our Pa'akai Cleansing Cream in your hand and lomi (massage) on to your face, add water to emulsify and rinse clean.
Step 2: Apply 1-2 pumps of our Hawaiian Beauty Water on a cotton round and gently wipe across entire face and decollete. This process not only tones, hydrates, but helps to remove dead skin to leave skin glowing.
Step 3: Apply a pea size amount of our ALOHA Youth Serum to your hand and gently lomi onto the face and decollate. Let it penetrate while thinking beautiful thoughts before moving on to the next step.
Step 4: Apply a ¼ dropper of the 'Ōlena Oil into your palms and warm up before gently pressing into skin. This will leave your skin feeling hydrated, plump and give your our signature Honua glow.
Step 5: Sun Protectant (Coming Soon) In the meantime, please use a sun protectant (SPF) daily to prevent skin from further damage. Our serum and oil have some natural sun protectants built in, however, additional protection is suggested.
GET THE ʻŌLENA GLOW...
Enjoy our traditionally crafted oil infused by the healing sun with a unique blend of super plants. This multi-tasking beauty oil gets to the root of all skin issues leaving you with a healthy glow!
BOTANICALS & BENEFITS:
ʻŌlena: Anti-inflammatory powerhouse that treats the root aging, acne, dehydration, sun damage/hyper-pigmentation, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
Noni: This magical skin healer is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C, and Selenium. It helps to reverse aging and is currently being researched as a cancer cure.
Kukui & Kamani Oils: Hawaiian "SUPER' Oils, packed with essential fatty acids and antioxidants to help hydrate and promote production of collagen and elastin. Ancient Hawaiians used it for protection from the sun/environment.
Cacao: A powerful antioxidant that give the oil a natural golden brown tint.
INGREDIENTS: Organic & Wildcrafted Herbal Oil Infusions of ‘Ōlena (Curcuma long), Noni (Morinda citrifolia) & Cacao (Theobroma cacao) in Kukui Nut (Aleurites moluccans) and Kamani (Calophyllum inophyllum), & Chia Seed (Salvia hispanica), Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Antioxidant
MEN'S SKINCARE TIPS
What Men need to know about their skin:
1. Men typically have thicker and more sensitive skin
2. Men's skin has a tendency to produce more oil or sebum and tend to have larger pores than women
3. Men also have a lower PH (more acidic) making them sensitive to chemical peels and other aggressive treatments
4. Male skin cells also carry fewer antioxidants, which may lead to a greater number of aging issues
5. Men suffer from ingrown hairs, rash and dryness from shaving
So what does this mean...
1. Bar soaps have an extremely high PH and will strip your skin... instead, try our Pa'akai Cleansing Cream, which cleans skin without stripping it.
2. You should opt for enzymes as an exfoliant, rather than an acid. It will be gentler on your skin, but still get the job done. Also, witch hazel and hibiscus are great for tightening large pores. What do you know? Our Hawaiian Beauty Water is not just great for ladies... it exfoliates using gentle enzymes and naturally occuring alpha hydroxy acids that are much gentler on the skin and has both hibiscus and witch hazel to address the large pores.
3. Load up on the antioxidants... both internal and external. Drink that green tea, yerba matte & red wine. Externally, you can get a potent dose of anti-oxidants A, C, & E from our Nā Kāne Men's Serum which has Noni, 'Olena, Aloalo, Coconut Water, Aloe, Kukui & Kamani oils.
4. SUN PROTECTION!! 70% of the skin cancer cases were found on men. Free radical exposure, in combination with naturally low antioxidant levels make you great skin cancer targets. And with your thicker skin, you may not burn as easy, which tricks you in to thinking you don't need an SPF. That is not true. Burning and Cancer are 2 different things, so PLEASE find a good SPF and use it daily. Our Nā Kāne is also here to help with that antioxidant protection, but it needs to be layered with a non-nano zinc SPF of choice.
5. As for shaving. Try to find hydrating shaving creams or gels to protect skin and always shave in the direction of hair growth. Lastly, finish your shaving ritual with our Nā Kāne Mens Serum & After Shave which helps with inflammation, hydration and helps to prevent irritation, ingrown hairs and signs of aging.