Rosemary, Verbenone 2ml
Veriditas Organic Rosemary Verbenon (Rosmarinus officinalis ct. verbenone) from France
and Veriditas Organic Rosemary cineol (Rosmarinus officinalis ct. cineole) from France
Rosemary essential oil has a refreshing, clean and vibrant herbaceous smell which is reminiscent of a beautiful garden. Rosemary has been associated with memory and love since the early days of the ancient Egypt. It is a familiar evergreen shrub which grows all over the world and loves coastal regions. It was known by the ancient Greeks as dew of the sea. Rosemary essential oil is used extensively for respiratory, memory, skin care and circulatory health. It has a widely loved scent which fills the air in the coastal cliffs of Italy and in magnificent herbal gardens around the world.
Rosemary essential oil has many uses and is in many of Veriditas Botanicals wellness formulas including
- Acne treatment
- Varicose vein treatment
- Mental clarity
- Sinus congestion.
Rosemary essential oil is used alone and in blends to help the air pathways of the body function smoothly. This includes aiding in removal of excess mucus and allergens, opening the sinuses and lungs and helping with cold and flu. It brings additional clarity to the mind and has been highlighted for thousands of years for its memory improving power. It is great for reducing mental fatigue, improving focus, lifting vitality, and bringing additional circulation to the brain. It is great for studying, writing reports, doing research, yoga, athletics, and excellent safe option for anyone suffering from impaired memory and limited mental clarity.
Rosemary brings additional circulation to the area to which its applied especially to the localized skin. This makes rosemary essential oil a classic choice for helping with varicose veins, congested skin, cellulite, and areas of limited circulation or energetic stagnation. Rosemary essential oil known for use in hair treatments. It fights dandruff, greasy hair, stimulates the scalp for better chance of hair growth and is generally good for the hair and scalp. Rosemary is also great for aiding in reduction of muscular spasms, aches, pains, cramping, headaches, arthritis and rheumatic pains. Rosemary essential oil is used topically on the abdomen to reduce gas, constipation and to stimulate digestion.
Veriditas Botanicals is proud to offer two different 100% certified organic varieties of Rosemary, and Rosemary Verbenon (Rosmarinus officinalis ct. verbenone) from Francel and Rosemary verbenone. These two varieties are the same genus, species and carry the same Latin binomial but are different chemotypes meaning that they are selected for their abundance of specific organic compounds in this case cineol or verbenone. The difference is clear when one takes time to enjoy their aromas side by side; the cineol is more minty then the more herbaceous and fresh/ green verbenone. The cineol chemotype is more cooling and stimulating in scent and has an affinity for respiratory/ circulatory health; verbenone has some interesting ketones and is much better for skin care. Spacifically for reducing puffy eyes, and amazing skin tone regeneration and elasticity. Also, acting as a mucolytic in sinus and lung formulas.
Rosemary has a long history of use in food, medicine and sacred traditions. The early use of this herb was not in essential oil form but was as a whole herb which was burned in religious ceremony as an anti-microbial and sacred incense. In the old days considerations of sanitation was much different than today and the burning of rosemary and other cleansing herbs was a way to prevent illness and provide a beautiful aromatic atmosphere. Rosemary was burned in the middle ages to prevent the spread of the plague and other illness. The essential oil of rosemary will have a more potent antimicrobial effect then the whole herb and thus we can get the same effect by using a few drops of rosemary essential oil in an aromatherapy diffuser. The herb of rosemary is still used in culinary arts worldwide and as a digestive and stimulant.
Rosemary essential oil is very safe and non-toxic and can be used diluted with children and the elderly.
Rosemary essential oil blends well with
- Douglas fir
- Scotch pine
- Tea tree
In Ayurveda rosemary is an excellent oil for finding balance during spring time as it deepens and improves breathing, is stimulating and decongesting for the skin, respiratory system, muscles and the mind. It reduces excess kapha which is the heavy and welements commonly encountered in spring time.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) it empowers the mind known as shen and works as a tonic for stimulating the flow of chi (life force energy) and blood. This is great for helping with stagnated chi, congestion and with cold achy joints.
Spring fields Room Spray
- 15 drops Lavender
- 15 drops Rosemary (cineol or verbenone)
- 10 drops Peppermint
- 10 drops Lemon
- 10 drops Lime
- 5 drops Spearmint
These can be added to a 4 Oz spray bottle topped with water for an amazing air mist which refreshes any space with spring aromas. This blend can be added to 3-4 Oz of carrier oil for an amazing refreshing and stimulating massage oil which reduces aches and pains and improves detoxification and circulation.
Deep conditioning hair treatment
- 3 drops Rosemary verbenone (cineol will work also but verbenone is best)
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang
- 3 drops Lavender
- Add above blend in a small dish with coconut oil (grapeseed and other carrier oils are also suitable for this treatment).
- Massage the oil into your dry hair and scalp and lit sit for minimum of 20 minutes, its best if its left in overnight.
- When washing out it is best to apply your shampoo while the hair is dry as the water will create a barrier between the oil and your hair and scalp.
- Rinse and repeat until oil is washed out.
- This will make your hair amazing and everyone will comment on how vital and healthy the hair looks. Great for dry hair or scalp, dandruff, improving thin hair, frizz and is a must for people with beautiful thick hair.
Sinus and respiratory health blend
- 10 drops Rosemary
- 10 drops Peppermint
- 10 drops Eucalyptus globulus
- 10 drops Lemon
- Blend together in small container to carry with you and use as needed.
- If you desire feel free to add 1 Oz carrier oil and use like a vapor rub.
- Melissa uses this combination neat on her skin as she enjoys the minty sensation. Direct palm inhalation is the best method of opening up congestion.
- Put 1-4 drops into the palm of the hands rub them together and cup them in front of the nose and inhale slowly and deeply 3-5 times.
- This would also be perfect in an aromatherapy diffuser.
- This blend is very similar to the sinus congestion blend and mental clarity so you can do the same treatment using these expertly formulated blends.