Witch Hazel 2 fl.oz.
Witch Hazel Extract is a clear, colorless distillate prepared from recently cut and partially dried dormant twigs of Hamamelis virginiana Linné. Hamamelis virginiana primarily contains polyphenols, including tannins, phenolic acids, and flavonoids.
Country of origin: USA
- It can be used as an ingredient in cosmetic and medicinal preparations, and can be used to help soothe skin.
- It may be combined with other ingredients or herbs, or is gentle enough to be used alone.
- Can be used to help promote scalp and hair health.
- When mixed with water and sprayed, witch hazel can also be used to help reduce or remove stale odors and pet odors in the air, and on some surfaces.
- Witch hazel can also make an effective household cleaner, either alone or combined with other solutions.
Ingredients: Hamamelis virginiana Linné (USP), containing natural oils and 14% alcohol.
Warning: For external use only.
Note: This item is considered flammable.