Yin Chiao Tablets/90
Early Stage Cold Support/ tablets
No drugs, dyes, animal products, endangered species or preservatives.
- Honeysuckle, also known as Jin Yin Hua or Lonicera flos
- Forsythia, known as Lian Qiao orForsythia Suspensa Fructus
- Balloon Flower, known as Jie Geng orPlatycodi Grandiflori Radix
- Peppermint, known as Bo He orMenthe Herba
- Edible Burdock, known as Niu Bang Zi orArctium Lappa
- Crested Grass, known as Dan Zhu Ye orLophatheri Gracilis
- Schizonepeta, known as Jing Jie orSchizonepeta Tenuifolia
- Fermented Soy Bean, known as Dan Dou QiSojae Praeparatum Semen ty
- Chinese Licorice root also known as Gan Cao Glycyrrhiza Uranelsis Radix
(Amounts per Suggested Serving Size)
California Proposition 65 Warning - This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For details on Dr. Shen's manufacturing processes and testing procedures see Dr. Shen's Proposition 65 FAQs).
Dr. Shen's produces a line of popular Chinese herbal formulas in FDA inspected, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) approved plants located in the U.S. Dr. Shen's uses the finest grades of herbs, importing them whole rather than as a powder in order to assess all ingredients for authenticity and quality. All herbs undergo laboratory inspection and contain no dyes, animal products or unlisted ingredients.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.