Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup
• Supports healthy respiratory function
• Supports healthy immunity
• Supports free, easy breathing
Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup is a combination of some of the finest botanicals used in North American and Chinese herbalism to support the respiratory system. The formulation offers soothing, demulcent herbs in conjunction with botanicals traditionally used to tonify the lungs. The care that goes into its preparation provides you with a comprehensive seasonal health supplement.
Once you experience Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup, you'll always want to have it in your home's herbal supplement cabinet. This delicious syrup combines a cold infusion of wild cherry bark, a decoction of other roots, barks and seeds, and a hot infusion of leaves and flowers. The result: a formulation that preserves the essential oils and concentrated herbal extracts. When you try Planetary Herbals Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup, you'll experience the difference made by the personal touch and traditional care that go into each step of its creation.
Traditional Botanicals for Respiratory Support
The ingredients in Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup reflect the botanical experience of traditional cultures in North America and Asia.
- Soothing wild cherry bark is well-known for respiratory support in winter. It is combined with additional North American classic herbs such as elecampane, horehound, hyssop, and mullein.
- Traditional botanicals from Chinese herbalism include loquat leaf, fritillaria, and platycodon.
- Echinacea, North America's renowned wintertime treasure, is added to support internal defenses.
- No ephedra is used. This makes Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup suitable for the entire family.
Suggested Use: Adults: 2 teaspoons up to 3 times daily.
Other Ingredients: honey, grain alcohol (25-30% by volume), and purified water.
Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Product contains honey; do not use if you are allergic to bee products. Not for use by children under 1 year of age.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Most of the herbs in Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup are custom wildcrafted in different parts of North America by experienced herbalists. The syrup is made by a multi-step extraction process, which ensures that the most valuable components of each herb are fully extracted into the syrup base. This extraction process is designed to capture the essence of each botanical.
Clinically Derived Formula from Michael Tierra
Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark was formulated by renowned herbalist Michael Tierra, L.Ac, O.M.D. Planetary Herbals is committed to developing clinically derived, experiential formulas - so you can be assured of obtaining the benefits you are seeking from a herbal product.