We're Here to Help You Feel Better!
- Rosemary's Garden is an Herbal Apothecary. We are experts on essential oils, organic herbs, herbal remedies, tea blends and a wide variety of personal care products.
- Rosemary Gladstar started our store in the early 1970's. Now over forty years later we are still committed to the ethical vision that inspired Rosemary when she founded our store.
- The current owner, Lena Moffat, was born and raised in Sweden and has managed Rosemary's Garden since 1995. She is grateful every day for the opportunity to serve you and continue Rosemary's traditions.
- Our website was first launched in 2006 and the current version was released in October, 2015.
- Our team is made up of hard-working, dedicated and competent individuals who share an enthusiasm and love for all things herbal.
- Address132 North Main Street, Sebastopol CA 95472, USA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please contact us by email if you need questions answered when we are not open or when we are closed on holidays. We will answer your email questions as soon as possible.)
- Phone: 1-707-829-2539
- Fax: 1-707-829-5613
- Regular Hours: CLOSED Easter Sunday. Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm Sunday 11am-5pm PST (GMT+9) Sunday May 13th Mothers day Open 12am-5pm PST (GMT+9)
- Holidays: We are closed on the following days: January 1 (New Year's Day), Easter Sunday, July 4 (US Independence Day), Labor Day, December 25 (Christmas).
- Facebook: Rosemary's Garden
- Instagram: Rosemarysgarden72
- Packaging: We pack the products you have ordered in an envelope or box, send it with the method you requested and, if you provide your email address, email you a confirmation of your order.
- Package not delivered on time: If you need your packages delivered overnight, Priority Mail Express is a great option! The mail service provides the fastest delivery offered by the U.S. Postal Service with delivery occurring 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. The USPS also offers a money-back guarantee if your package is not delivered on time.
The Money-Back Guarantee
Unlike First Class Mail or Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express has a money-back guarantee if your mailpiece is not delivered by the promised time. The money-back guarantee is contingent on a number of factors including the package drop-off time as well as the origin and destination zip codes. You can access specific guaranteed times here: http://postcalc.usps.com/ServiceCommitments.aspx.
How do I get a refund on late Priority Express Mail?
So what happens if your mailpiece is not delivered by the specific commitment time? The USPS handles delivery of your mailpiece, so even if the postage on your mailpiece is printed via the Stamps.com platform, the USPS will be responsible for the refund.
For domestic mail, if your Priority Mail Express item is not delivered by the guaranteed time, please visit your local Post Office no later than 30 days from the date the item was mailed. Before you go, please take with you a copy of the receipt from your Print History.
If you’re logging into the Stamps.com software, click on “Search” on the left side of your software screen and click on the info box (i) that corresponds to the label/tracking number in the Print History. Click on “Print” to generate a physical copy of your receipt.
If you’re logging into Stamps.com Online, click on the “History” tab at the top of your screen and select “Search Print History.” After that, the instructions are the same as for the Stamps.com software.
At the Post Office, the window clerk will ask you to complete PS Form 3533 (Refund for Postage). Please be aware that the form is not available online. Once your claim is verified by the clerk, your claim will be paid by cash or money order.
- Out-of-Inventory: If any of the products you order are out-of-inventory, we contact you via email so you can direct us either to (1) immediately ship all products that are available and refund any products that are out-of-inventory, or (2) hold and ship your complete order when all products are available.
- We ship worldwide to all countries. Our customers assume responsibility for local customs duties and compliance with import regulations. Please order via email email@example.com for international orders.
Returns, Refunds, Cancellations
- Incorrect address provided: Were you to give us an incorrect mailing address and if the package to you is returned to us for insufficient address, we will gladly send the package to you a 2nd time after you pay for the 2nd postage.
- Returns: Within fourteen (14) days of the date we shipped your order to you, ship products you want to return to Rosemary's Garden, 132 N. Main Street, Sebastopol, CA 95472, USA. Returned products must be unopened and undamaged. Please do not return herbs or tea blends since they cannot be resold.
- Refunds: We issue refunds of payment less shipping for returns via our payment service.
- Cancellation Via Email: Within 24 hours after placing your order, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number of the order you want to cancel. Please keep in mind that we customarily ship orders the same day they are received.*
- Cancellation BEFORE Shipment: If we have not shipped your order when we receive your cancellation, we will issue a credit through our payment service for the full amount of your order.
- Cancellation AFTER Shipment*: If we have already shipped your order when we receive your cancellation, after you send your order back to us and we receive it, we will issue a credit through our payment service for the full amount of your order less a 20% restocking fee and the shipping charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your herbs organic?
Yes, most of our herbs are organic and all of our tea blends are organic or wildcrafted (picked in the wild). If wildcrafted or organic herbs are not available from our primary suppliers, only then do we offer non-organic herbs from alternate sources.
How long has Rosemary's Garden been in business?
Rosemary's Garden has been in business since 1972.
Who makes Rosemary's Garden Tea Blends and are they organic?
Our staff lovingly hand-blend and package all of our teas using ONLY certified organic and wildcrafted herbs.
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. To better protect your privacy here is what we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
Third-Party Web Beacons
We use third-party web beacons to help us understand which pages you visit on our website.
- When you visit our website, our partner companies, such as AdRoll, may place cookies on your browser to help us advertise our products.
- We may collect different types of data, for example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity, to help us advertise our products.
- These data may be used by our partner companies, such as AdRoll, to advertise our products on other sites that you view with your browser.
- If you do not want to view our advertisements, please go to www.aboutads.info, networkadvertising.org/choices or, if you are in Europe, youronlinechoices.eu.
What Information Do We Collect
As part of the order process, we temporarily collect the following information:
- Shipping & Billing Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
- Any message to be sent with gift wrapped orders
How We Use the Information We Collect
We collect information when you place orders or subscribe to our newsletters as follows:
- to fill orders
- to contact you if you ask us questions
- to send you emails with special offers if you request such information
- to enable you to subscribe or unsubscribe from our newsletters
Our Commitment To The Security of Your Data
Rosemary's Garden protects customer information as follows:
- We inform you how we protect your personal information.
- We never release any information to any third party except when validating credit card purchases.
Please contact us (see contact info at the top of this page) with any questions about our policies.