We're Here to Help You Feel Better!
- Rosemary's Garden is an Herbal Apothecary. We are experts on essential oils, organic herbs, herbal remedies, tea blends and a wide variety of personal care products.
- Rosemary Gladstar started our store in the early 1970's. Now over forty years later we are still committed to the ethical vision that inspired Rosemary when she founded our store.
- The current owner, Lena Moffat, was born and raised in Sweden and has managed Rosemary's Garden since 1995. She is grateful every day for the opportunity to serve you and continue Rosemary's traditions.
- Our website was first launched in 2006 and the current version was released in October, 2015.
- Our team is made up of hard-working, dedicated and competent individuals who share an enthusiasm and love for all things herbal.
- Address132 North Main Street, Sebastopol CA 95472, USA
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-707-829-2539
- Fax: 1-707-829-5613
- Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm & Sunday 11am-6pm
- Facebook: Rosemary's Garden
- Instagram: rosemarysgarden72
- Packaging: We pack the products you have ordered in an envelope or box, send it with the method you requested and, if you provide your email address, email you a confirmation of your order.
- Out-of-Inventory: If any of the products you order are out-of-inventory, we contact you via email so you can direct us either to (1) immediately ship all products that are available and refund any products that are out-of-inventory, or (2) hold and ship your complete order when all products are available.
- We ship worldwide to all countries. Our customers assume responsibility for local customs duties and compliance with import regulations.
Returns, Refunds, Cancellations
- Returns: Within fourteen (14) days of the date we shipped your order to you, ship products you want to return to Rosemary's Garden, 132 N. Main Street, Sebastopol, CA 95472, USA. Returned products must be unopened and undamaged. Please do not return herbs or tea blends since they cannot be resold.
- Refunds: We issue refunds of payment less shipping for returns via our payment service.
- Cancellation Via Email: Within 24 hours after placing your order, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number of the order you want to cancel.
- Cancellation BEFORE Shipment: If we have not shipped your order when we receive your cancellation, we will issue a credit through our payment service for the full amount of your order.
- Cancellation AFTER Shipment: If we have already shipped your order when we receive your cancellation, after you send your order back to us and we receive it, we will issue a credit through our payment service for the full amount of your order less a 20% restocking fee and the shipping charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your herbs organic?
Yes, most of our herbs are organic and all of our tea blends are organic or wildcrafted (picked in the wild). If wildcrafted or organic herbs are not available from our primary suppliers, only then do we offer non-organic herbs from alternate sources.
How long has Rosemary's Garden been in business?
Rosemary's Garden has been in business since 1972.
Who makes Rosemary's Garden Tea Blends and are they organic?
Our staff lovingly hand-blend and package all of our teas using ONLY certified organic and wildcrafted herbs.
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. To better protect your privacy here is what we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
Third-Party Web Beacons
We use third-party web beacons to help us understand which pages you visit on our website.
- When you visit our website, our partner companies, such as AdRoll, may place cookies on your browser to help us advertise our products.
- We may collect different types of data, for example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity, to help us advertise our products.
- These data may be used by our partner companies, such as AdRoll, to advertise our products on other sites that you view with your browser.
- If you do not want to view our advertisements, please go to www.aboutads.info, networkadvertising.org/choices or, if you are in Europe, youronlinechoices.eu.
What Information Do We Collect
As part of the order process, we temporarily collect the following information:
- Shipping & Billing Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
- Any message to be sent with gift wrapped orders
How We Use the Information We Collect
We collect information when you place orders or subscribe to our newsletters as follows:
- to fill orders
- to contact you if you ask us questions
- to send you emails with special offers if you request such information
- to enable you to subscribe or unsubscribe from our newsletters
Our Commitment To The Security of Your Data
Rosemary's Garden protects customer information as follows:
- We inform you how we protect your personal information.
- We never release any information to any third party except when validating credit card purchases.
Please contact us (see contact info at the top of this page) with any questions about our policies.