Press-N-Brew Tea Bags 2.5" x 2.5"
A fill-your-own fusible paper tea bag that is convenient and easy-to-use. Just simply fill a Press-N-Brew Tea Bag with one of our Tea Blends and single Teas or Herbs & Spices and iron the open end together (a curling iron works great too).
This tea bag paper is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength. The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins. Compliant for all food standards, including organic, our Press-N-Brew tea bags are Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
How to fill and seal:
- Separate Press-N-Brews along perforations.
- Fill with desired ingredient preparation.
- Press the open edges closed using an ordinary iron on the "cotton" setting; or use a curling iron.
Fill with our herbs and spices for seasoning your food, or fill with one of our herbs for a relaxing soak in the tub. Culinary bags are also perfect for filling with potpourri, creating a natural freshener for your drawers, and for the all-purpose packaging of crafts, soap, and little gifts. There are no toxic chemicals used in the weaving process of these bags, and they meet requirements for use in food applications.
Tea Bags for your enjoyment of making delicious tea blends.
- General rule of thumb when making tea is to use up to 4 Tablespoons per quart of water.
- Steep (Infuse) aerial and leafy parts in hot water for 10-15 minutes, then strain and enjoy!
- Simmer (Decoct) rooty and barky parts for 5-15 minutes, then strain and enjoy!
Go to our Rosemary's Garden Tea Blends.
Go to all of our Single Herbs and Spices.