Malta's Skin Saver
List of Ingredients
Beeswax, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Sesame, Tamanu, Kuki, Black seed, Chamomile, Meadowsweet, Rose Hip, Aloe, Witch Hazel, Lavender hydrosol, French Green Clay, Neo Defend, Alantoin EO’s: Lavender, Ravinstara, Carrot Seed, Thyme Linalool, Elemi, Myrtle, Blue Tansy, Helichrysum, Calendula
Malta's is made in small batches in Sonoma County CA. We love making this healing cream for soothing most skin conditions. Even our nurse practitioner loves it. Originally this healing cream was made for a much-loved school cow who needed help with injuries after getting caught in barbed wire.
Susan Parker (Author of Power of the Seed) and herbalist put together Herbal extracts, aloe, oils and healing green clay to make the first version of Malta’s Cream.
Her cream evolved but is still acclaimed for its versatile healing properties; it will rapidly heal external wounds and skin conditions while helping in the prevention of scar tissue
List of Uses
- Cuts, scrapes and abrasions
- Burns, including those from the sun, from household accidents and medical treatments (radiation)
- Hemorrhoids and varicose sores
- Insect bites and animal scratches
- Sores, skin eruptions and infections
- Poison oak and poison ivy
- Surgical wounds and stitches as well as skin areas supporting shunts for dialysis and medical procedures
- Acne and blemishes
- Hands, overworked and painful
- Muscles and joints that are painful, strained and swollen
- Surf rash
- Eczema and psoriasis, itching and sores from scratching
- Face cream, as a moisturizer and general healer
Do not use Malta’s Cream on a deep wound as the outer tissues could heal over before the deeper wound is healed and thus cause an abscess.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or diagnosis any disease.
Recently viewed products
My 5th jar of Malta’s. I am thrilled Rosemary’s Garden is making the formula again and brought it back to shelves for sale! Super soothing and helpful balm.
This is my 2nd purchase of M's Cream and I love it! It's fabulous for healing my dry & often cut hands (metalwork, gardening, animal scratches, rose thorns, etc). I want to get a bigger jar next time. It's definitely an important healer in my skin-care cabinet. And to be honest all the 'healing'hand lotions I've tried over the years have been rubbish in comparison.
My friend bought this for me a few years ago. I remembered the name and found it!