Culinary Muslin Bags
Muliti-use culinary bags
- Fill your bags with one of our delicious caffeine-free tea blends.
- Fill with our culinary spices for flavoring your food, or with our mulling spices for hot spiced cider or mulled wine.
- Perfect for filling with potpourri.
- Fill with salts for a relaxing soak in the tub.
- Can be used for all-purpose packaging of crafts, soap, and little gifts.
Tea Bags for your enjoyment of making delicious tea blends.
- General rule of thumb when making tea is to use 1-3 teaspoons (3 teaspoons equal 1 tablespoon) of herb per cup of water, depending on how strong you want your tea.
- Steep (Infuse) aerial and leafy parts for 10-15 minutes, then strain and enjoy!
- Simmer (Decoct) rooty and barky parts for 5-15 minutes, then strain and enjoy!
Go to our Rosemary's Garden Tea Blends.
Go to all of our Single Herbs and Spices.