Oral Health 1 fl.oz.
* Spilanthes flowering herb (Spilanthets acmella) 50%
• Thyme leaf & flower (Thymus vulgaris) 15%
• Cranberry fruit (Vaccinium macrocarpon) 15%
• Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum aromaticum) 9.8%
• Myrrh tears (Commiphora abyssinica &/or molmol) 5%
• Clove flower bud (Syzygium aromaticum) 5%
| Peppermint essential oil (Mentha piperita) 0.2%
* Fresh • Dried | Steam-distilled
Actions: Astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. Flavonoids in Cranberry deter colonization of bacteria, which cause plague and tooth decay.
Uses: As a preventative oral health tonic. Freshens the mouth and breath. Helps prevent or treat inflammation and infection of the mouth and gums, and to prevent dental cavities. Useful as a gargle in the treatment of sore throat.
Dose: Mix a full dropper of tonic into 2 ounces of water and use as a mouthwash after brushing and flossing teeth.
For treating sore throat, mix as above and gargle thoroughly 2 to 4 times per day.
Adjunct Therapy: Concentrated alfalfa juice powder (but not alfalfa sprouts) and soy foods (e.g., tofu, tempeh, soy milk) are excellent sources of phytoestrogens.
Pomegranates contain small amounts of natural estrogen. Eat the ripe fruit or juice as desired.
Cautions: Certain types of sores or ulcers in the mouth, gums or throat may indicate a serious health hazard which requires the attention of a qualified healthcare practitioner.