Lice-B-Gone Treatment 8 fl.oz.
Not really FOR animal care, more to get rid of the little critters.
MADE LOVINGLY WITH:
- Coconut oil-Organic
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Bergamot essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Thyme essential oil
- Pennyroyal essential oil
- Warm bottle in water so that the coconut oil will melt and become liquid.
- Shake well.
- Massage oil into scalp and hair.
- Wrap hair in plastic bag and leave on for two hours.
- Rinse hair with apple cider vinegar. Leave vinegar on hair for a while before shampooing.
- Comb hair thoroughly with a "lice" comb.
- Apply every three days for a total of three treatments.
- Apply AGAIN after one week.
For further prevention, apply Lice-B-Gone Preventative Spray.
Do not use during pregnancy or lactation. If pregnant, or lactating, you can make your own Lice Treatment with the oils in our Lice Remedy Kit. This kit does not contain the Pennyroyal essential oil.
Keep away from children, other than using it on their head for the lice treatment.