On Sale

St. John's Wort Carrier Oil 2 fl.oz.

Sale price

$ 17.20

  • - 20%
  • Regular price $ 13.76
    ( / )
    Click here to subscribe for "In Stock" notification

    St. John’s Wort Infused Oil

    Botanical Name: Hypericum perforatum L.
    Method: Infusion of Saint John’s Wort flowers in Olea europaea L.
    Size: 2oz (60ml)

    Composition at a glance: Complex fatty acids. Traces of Saint John’s Wort essential oil. Phytosterols: hyperforin and hypericin (photosensitizing).

    Color and texture: Brownish or reddish oil. Medium absorption.

    Smell: Rather strong, acre or acidic.

    Note: St. John’s Wort oil is photosensitizing. It is advised not to expose treated skin to the sun for 24 hours after use.

    About: Used since the Middle Ages, St. John’s Wort infused oil is a true organic herbal oil bandage! St. John’s Wort supports cutaneous and cellular regeneration, and is suitable for sensitive skin. It nourishes and calms occasional red, irritated skin, leaving it soft and smooth. Although ideal for minor injuries, St. John’s Wort oil is photosensitizing. It is advised to apply it in the evening, before going to bed, and not to expose treated skin to the sun for 24 hours after use.

    You may also be interested in our Organic Pranarom Essential Oils.

    Customer Reviews

    Based on 2 reviews

    I really love how smoothening and fast absorbing this oil is!!! Definitely the most moisturizing one! I use it on my skin and its buttery soft!

    Kerie S.
    Heals irritated skin

    This is the only stuff that prevents my fingers from cracking and splitting, especially during the winter and with all the extra COVID era handwashing I've been doing. It's also great if you're using any harsh exfoliants on your face or body. I use Retin-A and I use this oil beforehand. Absolutely amazing at preventing and healing chapped, flaky skin. I've never experienced any photosensitivity with this or the St. John's Wort tincture, and I sunburn easily--however, I do wear sunscreen like 90% of the time I'm outside, and the other 10% I'm wearing a huge hat as I go to get the mail or take out the garbage.