Botanical Name: Anthemis nobilis
*This 2ml size comes in a 5ml bottle, so the bottle will be 40% full.
Composition: 100% Roman Chamomile essential oil, certified organic by USDA and EcoCert
Extraction: Water-steam distillation
Cultivation: USDA and EcoCert organic cultivation in France
Primary Constituents: Isoamyle methacrylate, Isobutyl angelate, Isoamyl angelate, Methyallyl angelate, Trans-pinocarveol, 2-Methylbutyl angelate, Isobutyl butyrate, Isoamyl isobutyrate
Color: Clear to yellow
About: Roman Chamomile flowers have been used for over 3000 years throughout the Mediterranean and now worldwide.
Blending Recommendations: Bergamot, Calendula CO2, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Atlas Cedarwood, German Chamomile, Blue Tansy, Cistus, Clary Sage, Coriander Seed, Eucalyptus radiata, Fennel, Frankincense, Rose Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Hyssop Decumbens, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lavender Reserve, Lavender Spike, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lemon Verbena, Sweet Lime, Mandarin, Sweet Marjoram, May Chang, Lemon Balm, Myrrh, Neroli, Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Rose Otto, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Rosemary cineole, Rosemary verbenone, Spanish Sage, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Spikenard, Vanilla Perfume, Yarrow, Ylang Ylang.
- Roman Chamomile is amongst the safest of all essential oils and is suitable for use with children and during pregnancy.
- Roman Chamomile is a potent essential oil and is best applied diluted.
- When using with children Roman Chamomile should always be diluted or diffused.
- For adults, use at less than a 5% dilution; for infants and toddlers, use less than 1% dilution (less than 6 drops per ounce of carrier).
- Some may have an allergy to Chamomile if they have an allergy to ragweed.
Shelf Life: 4 years in proper conditions before quality declines.
Notes: Non-GMO, No pesticides, No insecticides, No additives, Gluten free, Vegan, Cruelty free, No carrier oil added.
Further product details including essential oil chemistry profiles can be found on the Pranarom website.