Vitamin E Oil 2 fl.oz.
Non-GMO soy source Vitamin E. Oil
- From Spain
- Vacuum Distillation and Unrefined
- Food and cosmetic use
- This natural Vitamin E oil is obtained by vacuum distillation of vegetable fats derived from non-GMO soy sources. I
- t is great for preventing rancidity in cosmetics, and it acts as an anti-oxidant in creams, lotions, baby products, cosmetics and more.
- This particular Vitamin E oil has been verified and tested GMO-free from crop to finished material.
- Vitamin E that is derived from Soybean oil gives a composition rich in delta and gamma tocopherols, which is a natural choice for antioxidant function.
- This Vitamin E oil contains 18-20% mixed tocopherols and measures close to 7500 I.U. per ounce and is 100% dispersible in other fats and oils. Stores well under any condition but extreme heat and oxygen will lessen the shelf life.
Vitamin E oil is a concentrated product and may cause skin irritation or allergic reactions. Proper dilution of no more than 1% within another carrier is required if you are going to apply it directly to the skin. Always perform a skin patch test.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.