Purification & Immune Formula-Melissa's Botanicals
- Made with 100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oils:
- Tea Tree
- Cinnamon Bark
* Hand Sanitizer – make into a SPRAY OR LOTION.
* “Easy Sweep Defense” - Rub on Clothes, Hair, etc. Make yourself into a “human diffuser!”
• Add to cleaning supplies and hand soap for extra protection.
• Face mask – Add for protection and supporting respiratory health.
• Diffuse for clean and healthy air.
• Multipurpose - Can be used internally and externally. (see below)
Hand Sanitizer - In a 4 ounce spray bottle, combine 40 drops of Formula with 2 ounces of 60%+ alcohol. Fill with water and shake vigorously before each use. Use often on hands, clothes, purse, steering wheel, anything you touch that you want to disinfect. Use often.
Lotion sanitizer - For a longer lasting hand sanitizer that’s easier on the skin, mix 40 drops of Formula into a 4 ounce container of lotion. Keeps hands sanitized, hydrated and soft. Use often.
Deep inhalation - Place 3-5 drops on tissue or cloth and take 5 deep breaths as needed. For a more intense Inhalation, rub 3-6 drops in palms of hands. Cup hands near nose and slowly inhale 5 deep breaths. Vigorously rub excess oil on clothes and hair. Wipe a drop under nose to help cleanse air as you breathe.
“Easy Sweep Defense” – Make yourself into a “human diffuser!” Rub 5 drops between hands and sweep on clothing, hair, and a little under the nose. Repeat often to keep microbes at bay.
Room diffuser - Add 7-12 drops of Purification and Immune Formula to diffuser’s water reservoir. Run diffuser for 15 minutes every hour in any room to help fortify respiratory system and fight against germs.
Antiseptic addition to Face Mask – Add a few drops to the inside of your face mask to support respiratory health and safeguard against germs.
Fortified Hand Soap - Add 40 drops to 4 ounces of any hand soap to increase anti-microbial effect. Wash hands often, then use the above Lotion sanitizer to moisturize and protect.
Antiseptic room spray - Add 60 drops to a 4 ounce spray bottle. Then add 2 ounces of alcohol and fill with water. Shake vigorously before each use. Spray often and thoroughly.
All-purpose cleaning spray - Add 40 drops of formula and 1 teaspoon liquid soap to a 4 ounce spray bottle. Fill the remainder with 60% alcohol and 40% water. Shake well before each use. Use to clean and sanitize any surface.
Please visit melissasbotanicals.com to learn how to use this oil internally.
• Practical application map – definitions on melissasbotanicals.com - Diffusion, Inhalation, Massage, Neat (undiluted application) or Therapeutic use.
Ingredients & Sourcing
• 100% Pure therapeutic essential oils from France
• Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, Eucalyptus Radiata, Tea Tree, Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Frankincense and Myrrh
• Source: SA Plants Aromatics du Diois (SAPAD) 100% organic Located in Provence, France
• All Melissa’s Botanicals products are GRAS – Generally regarded as safe.
• Click here for an introduction to Melissa’s team at SAPAD … (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8j9TTISV3s)
If swelling, redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. Use Olive oil to remove from Skin. If you have sensitive skin, try 1 drop of essential oil on the inner arm and monitor effects for 24 hours. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes. Use with caution while pregnant or nursing.
Internal use is not intended for children under 12.
For surfaces, use “all-purpose cleaning spray” as often as possible.
For clean and healthy air, such as when family members or co-workers are sick or may be sick, turn on the diffuser with enough drops of formula for a strong sent in the air.
For safer travel on an airplane, subway, bus, etc. place 5 drops of Purification & Immune Formula on scarf or cloth and take 5 deep breaths when needed. Or apply 2 drops on inside of your Mask.
Apply 2-3 drops on carpet of car or in workspace.
Prepare multiple spray bottles, one for car, one for work, one in purse, etc.
The FDA has not evaluated the statements on this website. No claims are made by Melissa’s Botanicals or Rosemary’s Garden as to the medicinal value of any products from Melissa’s Botanicals. The information presented here is for educating our customers about the traditional uses of essential oils and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You are responsible for understanding the safe application of these products.